Wednesday, January 14, 2009

School Daze(d)

One of the reasons blog-land is so fun is that I get to hear feedback from so many people and seriously, I love it.

Thank you so much for your advice, opinions and general thoughts on school!

We're not any closer to making a decision but honestly, I feel so much better and at peace about it because of your comments--My brain has been all fuzzy because once you wrap your mind in the same problem/situation for a few days/weeks everything seems to get muddled.
So, Thank you! And please, have another comment or opinion? Share them!
I'd love to hear them all.

In other news, we had a delightful day! Poor little Maeve is in the process of dropping a nap so we had some nap-time issues but I'm sure they'll work themselves out in time.

We had fun at dance class--it wasn't stressful or poorly organized (like some places..ahem...Gymboree P &L of CH NJ) and our friends and favorite Jersey Granny were there with us--yay!
Speaking of Granny (& Pop)--look what she/they ordered the girls for Valentine's day!
It's so nice to be spoiled! Here I am just sharing with blog-land the fun things that I find during my Window(s) Shopping trips and they fulfill my wishes---I like it. =)
Have a good night friends!

2 comments:

Devin said...

Oh, I LOVE that Jersey Granny!

Send her my way....please....

Ree said...

I had a sneaking suspicion that Jersey Granny would Valentiney outfit the lovely lil' princesses!!