Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Secrets Of The Genetic Code

Now...I know that most people think that their kid's hold genius level intelligence in some shape or form and I always thought I wouldn't be a parent who wants to talk all the time about how amazing their kids are but...I'm gonna have to gush for a second.
This girl of mine is a game playing genius.
It is genetic.
Her father is a nearly unbeatable game player--it's one of the main reasons I married him
(ahem...I'm only mildly super competitive and really really dislike losing and I rarely do with my smarty pants husband...he's a super star that way...but I digress..
Anyways, aside from her love of puzzles and ability to put any puzzle together in a flash she is awesome at Nintendo.
She started playing my Disney Princess Game over Christmas break and has totally beasted it and beat the game and has started it over from the beginning.
Right now she's playing Wii bowling with Mr. Wonderful and she just scored a 135...
she is awesome.
(Just like her Daddy.)
And I just had to blog about it...sorry...the Mama in me made me do it =)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Smart girl, just like her parents!!

Micayla said...

Oh the wonderful Weber gene for being really good at video games.... it's such a good talent to have. haha

Devin said...

It's what we're supposed to do!

I make no apologies when I talk about my sons, the prodigies.

:-)

JerseyGranny said...

Well, Grannies are even worse when it comes to bragging about their precious ones!!! Right, Granny Blue Swing? Our girl Amels, is AMAZING.

JerseyGranny said...

Well, Grannies are even worse when it comes to bragging about their precious ones!!! Right, Granny Blue Swing? Our girl Amels, is AMAZING.

Madre said...

she IS spectacular!