Friday, November 7, 2008

Ah...I Have A *Secret*

I hate secrets
and surprises
(beacuse they are like secrets, you know?)
I lament because I am in the middle of making the most stinkin' awesome christmas presents for my family.
Inspiration has struck and I've been feverishly honing my new craft...
{which I would tell you about if it weren't a secret}
I want to post pictures and talk endlessly about how fun they are and how happy they make me...
but I can't
because it's a secret
a secret surprise
which is the worst type of secret there is.
In other news, it's friday--my favorite day of all--full of our own Wonderful family traditions.
It's like christmas once a week
except without the secret surprises
and maybe that is why i like it so much
happy friday!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Well, I can't wait until you CAN tell us all about your secret Christmas surprises!!!

Pamela said...

I'm intrigued! If you reallyreallyreally need to spill, you can email me with pictures and excitement.

Enjoy your family day.

Sarah - Roots and Wings said...

you're making tutus for your all of you in-laws, arent' you?! =)

Devin said...

Yet another similarity. In the ten years I have been with my hubby, I think I have been able to keep like 3 things from him. I can't stand birthday/Christmas presents just 'waiting' in the closet....or anniversary time when I am the one planning the trip (yep, he knew ahead of time this year where we were going because I just couldn't keep my big mouth shut--I just knew he was going to be so excited and I couldn't WAIT to tell him!), etc, etc.

And I am the kind that, if I know he is up to something, I will pester him mercilessly to give it up....but he never does. How do people do that? :-)

Can't wait to find out the secret....tell us, tell us, tell us!!

Shelly said...

aw you guys make me laugh!

JerseyGranny said...

Sarah...You would NOT want to see me in a tutu!!! LOL!
-One of the "In-Laws"

Anonymous said...

Hey! I need some ideas... would you want to email me a pic of what your'e making then you can 'talk' about it! Share the wealth!!! *hee, hee*