Monday, November 24, 2008

Shelly's Snippets

*I ought to post mysterious craft items more often--ya'll are de-lurking like crazy and I love it! Yay for new connections!

*I felt a little weird yesterday...you know like...weird and then last night I realized that I don't feel weird, I feel sick. BLECK. I also realized that my baby feels sick...the first clue was when she barfed all over me, and my bed, in the middle of the night. Somehow just Maeve and I are under the weather--everyone else is happy and healthy. Mer.

*I hope our illnesses don't keep us from our Thanksgiving plans! Oy!

*I ate free Chocolate Godiva Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory last night---let me just say, that everything tastes better when it is free!

*Maeve's big weight check is today so let's keep our fingers crossed that she's put on some weight so I can escape the glaring scrutiny of the doctor's office.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Julie said...

You're right, you SHOULD post your mystery craft items - I know I couldn't wait to see them!

Sorry you're feeling sick...hopefully you'll be better very soon.

Nothing worse than getting thrown up on by one of your babies in the middle of the night. ICK. My best suggestion is drink LOTS AND LOTS of water. If you already do that, drink MORE!!

Mmm...free Cheesecake. YUM. The good thing about free cheesecake is that it has no calories. Right? LOL

Here's hoping Ms. M's a hefty little chub when she goes to the doc appt.

Have a great day (and thanks again for sharing your craft!)