Friday, November 14, 2008

Shelly's ABC's

I saw this on one of my favorite blogs, Quiet Life, and just had to do it b/c I have a little problem saying no to a survey...=)
A - Age: Almost 30...
B - Band listening to right now: Casting Crowns
C - Career future: elementary school librarian
D - Dad's name: Jim
E - Easiest person to talk to: Mr Wonderful
F - Favorite song: oh so many...winterwonderland by Dolly, come what may (moulin rouge style), you're best friend Queen, most anything Mariah Carey or Weezer or Harry Connick Jr. and I'll stop there...
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Neither *BARF*
H - Hometown: Altmar NY
I - Instruments: Piano/Flute/Voice
J - Job: Christ Follower, Wife, Mama, Chef, Maid, Laundress, Errand Girl, Stylist, Photographer, Mama Blogger
K - Kids: 2 lovely little ladies
L - Longest car ride ever: Altmar NY to Ruskin FL--29 hours
M - Mom's name: Denise
N - Number of jobs you've had: oy--um...i stopped counting at 14
P-Phobias: Chickens, aloneness
Q - Quote: Amelie says, "Sometimes I cry out to God for candy and sometimes poop comes out hard." (Applebees fall 2008)
R - Reason to smile: Amelie's skirt playing the chicken dance
S - Song you sang last: I sing all day at home...I can't remember what I sang last--probably hummed along to the chicken dance song that amelie is playing and then i started making up words to the song about amelie...yes...it's a strange and musical home
T - Time you wake up: 5:20 with the Beacon
U - Unknown fact about me: i used to play piano most excellently but stopped immediately upon dating my husband because a)we don't have a piano b)it's futile to play near him as my playing so much less perfect than his would hurt his perfectly pitch finding ears (not that he would ever say so)
V - Vegetable you hate: brussel sprouts
W - Worst habit: doing before thinking
X - X-rays you've had: lungs
Y - Yummy food: Mozzarella Cheese sticks from Applebees
Z - Zodiac sign: Pisces

2 comments:

Pamela said...

ooh, I do so hate the brussel sprouts, too. And I think anyone who says they have a good recipe for them is, quite possibly, lying to me. But I love cabbage. It's weird.

I think the chicken phobia is pretty common. I have a friend who actually has chickens who is terrified of them. Also? Weird that she does that to herself daily. But she really enjoys eating them.

Devin said...

That was cool!

And, now I totally have something to post myself when I am lacking blog fodder (although, I don't know when that will EVER be, with my three littles....)