Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The First *Let*Down*

Don't be fooled friends...
This box of inexpensive Wegman's brand pizza might look almost as delicious as...

....this box of Amy's pizza but....
it. isn't.
Don't bother trying to save $3...cause it just isn't even worth it.
Oh Wegmans, I still love you but your pizza has GOT to go.
Totally disgusto.
You know what isn't disgusto?
Buckeyes!
They came out yummy-licious and I'll be posting the recipe as soon as I get a new CF card for my ailing camera....
Another thing that isn't disgusting?
All of your awesome chocolate dipping suggestions...next time I melt me up a batch I'm going to post pictures of my successes and failures...you know...
because these things need to be documented!

4 comments:

Brie Latini said...

We had Amy's for dinner tonight- sooooooooo yummy! I have never tried Wegman's pizza!

Thanks for being such a fantastic Wednesday afternoon lunch date! We are so lucky to have such fun friends to make our life fun!

We love you!

Pamela said...

We live 40 miles from where Wegman's was invented and we do not have a Wegman's closer than 40 miles from us. So sad.

I was missing new posts from you all day. It is awfully busy rocking the homestead unassisted, no? That was me last week. My brain is still a little fried. Hang in there, week's half over.

Thanks for the lovely comment at Velveteen Mind. I don't know if I could keep up with two a day.

Emily said...

Wegman's has finally let us down, eh? I guess they have to have SOME imperfections.

Ree said...

Never had an Amy's--most def. have to try!!
Can't wait for the recipe and the pics of sucesses and failures--although, I highly doubt there will be many failures!! LOL