Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Sigh of Relief

Two things I dislike immensely in life:
*secrets
*not telling my Mr. Wonderful everything about every single part of my day
So now, I'm breathing a BIG sigh of relief!
For the last month I've been planning (with the help of the Gracious Granny and Pop of the East) a surprise party for my husband to celebrate his master degree!
We had a couple of close calls and I nearly outright told him a few times b/c of how stressed I was about a few people details but I didn't and
he
was
surprised!
We had a lovely gathering of friends and family and I hope Mr. Wonderful felt as special as he should feel.
Our friends and family also gave very generous gifts which I was not expecting--I'm not really a party thrower and that part was icing on the cake!
So a big thank you to everyone who came and for our family for helping it come to fruition!
We love you all!

No comments: