Thursday, September 11, 2008

You know what I like...

*people who are secure enough with themselves to have opinions that everyone else need not agree with for them to feel validated
*living in America where it's ok to disagree
*honesty in all things
*not living my life to meet other's expectations
*the fact that I'm in the palm of His hand and He'll always hold me there no matter how many times I fail to meet His standards
*having thoughts and feelings that are my own and sharing them at will
*having forgiving and loving friends
*i also really like pepsi....but i think that belongs on another list.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I agree with everything you said...except for the last item.

I really like Coke.

But that's okay.

Shelly said...

hahahahahaha
oh man, HA!

charmed1 said...

I agree with you 100% and I love Pepsi :) It's great to have friends that will listen to your opinion and value what you have to say. They may not agree but being able to share opinions without judgement is a great thing. You rock,too,babe!