Monday, October 27, 2008

Amelie says: "Mommy, Jesus is a lot like me!"

Shelly: "Oh really, Amelie?"
Amelie: "Yes. Jesus loves roll ups (fruit roll ups) and I love roll ups.
Jesus also likes candy. Candy is my favorite treat. Jesus loves candy.
And cupcakes. Jesus and I like cupcakes."
Shelly:"And how do you know all that?"
Amelie: "Well, I just know we are a lot alike.
Jesus slept in the manger and I slept in a tent!
Jesus is my friend."

Amelie, my darling one, I'm not sure Jesus is a lot like you, but I'm glad He's your friend and I pray that you'll grow up to be a lot like Him!
Goodnight!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Very precious. I love watching God grab hold of my little one's hearts.

Madre said...

I wonder if that sweet girl got her love for candy from her pop pop! He bought 6 bags of candy in anticipation for the 6 children that usually come to trick or treat at our house.

Sure wish our 2 fav' grandgirls could pay us a visit for Halloween, or any day for that matter.

JerseyGranny said...

My precious Amels. How Jesus loves you!

Sheri said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww! Gotta love their reasoning!:)

Devin said...

Oh, that is just so sweet! I pray for that same thing for my three boys....