Monday, October 13, 2008

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait, The Blog That Almost Wasn't And A Mouse In Time Saves Nine A.K.A. Stream of Consciousness is all I can muster

Happy Columbus Day!
(What did he ever do for me and why does he have a day? I'm pretty sure he didn't really even discover America...but anyways)
I love fake holidays and the fact that my husband got a half day out of this one--
Glory be to God!
*****************************************************
I made the find of the century on craigslist and scored a nearly new toy for Maeve's birthday!
(next week! and no toys or plans or anything to speak of)
Yay for the fisher price kitchen of her dreams!
****************************************************
Disaster almost struck today when I tried logging on the internet and my mouse didn't work--
the tab button can only take you so far--
so glad my husband snatched an extra unwanted mouse from school so that I could blog today
...you know, the important things.
***************************************************
My Amelie didn't nap today so I'm counting down the hours until 7:00 pm bedtime
(oh! and in happy news she stayed in her big girl bed and out of her crib all night for the first time since...well, since forever)
**************************************************
The husband has piano lessons tonight
(major bummer dude)
but I have a laundry basket full of baby girl clothes to put on ebay--
with luck I'll break even, ha!
*****************************************************
Where's the stinkin' UPS man?
I've been waiting for him and the tidings of joy box of children's place shoes (on clearance, score!) he's supposed to be bringing me ALL DAY!
Ciao!

1 comment:

Emily said...

How RANDOM is this- I totally just got a Fisher Price Laugh & Learn House for Audrey off of Craigslist on Saturday! Woo-hoo!