Saturday, October 25, 2008

A *Wonderful(s)* Day

We had a family reunion today.
I love reuniting with my family.
They make my heart warm.
Maeve was a mad woman on a mission to walk every square inch of Granny and Pop's lovely home.
Amelie was high on no sleep and candy.
We had delicious food, cake and presents and all sorts of fun family bonding time.
I need a nap now.
Family bonding time is exhausting.
Actually, I find everything is exhausting.
Except for blogging.
Blogging makes my heart sing.
Tra-la-la
I leave you with part of our favorite bedtime book (courtesy of our my dear friends Deb and Lyd upon the birth of Amelie)
which I can not find and can not double check this against:
Goodnight Moon
Goodnight Light and the red balloon
Goodnight bears
Goodnight chairs
Goodnight clocks
and
Goodnight socks
Goodnight kittens and goodnight mittens
Goodnight comb
Goodnight brush
Goodnight nobody
Goodnight mush
(and Goodnight to the old lady whispering hush)
Goodnight stars
Goodnight air
Goodnight noises bloggers everywhere

1 comment: