Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beacuse I Don't Have The Strength To Blog About Anything *Real* Today

29 Things In Honor Of My 29 Years (Seen here)
1. Where is your cell phone? in my awesome green purse
2. Where is your significant other? teaching a piano lesson at school
3. Your hair color? brownish--soon to be darker brownish
4. Your favorite thing? baby/toddler/husband kisses
5. Your dream last night? you have to sleep to have dreams right....?
6. Your dream/goal? To raise my children to Love Jesus
7. The room you're in? kitchen/diningroom/livingroom
8. Your hobby? taking and editing pictures, and color coordinating my life
9. Your fear? Chickens
10. Where do you want to be in six years? Living in the country with my husband and babies
11. Where were you last night? home watching FRINGE
12. What you’re not? watching brothers and sisters online b/c my computer won't let me
13. One of your wish list items? Canon 50 mm Lens AND PHOTOSHOP CS3
14. Where you grew up? Upstate NY
15. The last thing you did? Cut up Maeve's lunch
16. What are you wearing? knee high polka dot socks my fav black skirt and my new blue shirt from old navy--thanks honey!
17. Your TV? is playing Baby Praise
18. Your pet? Is someone else's now.
19. Your computer? PC (pretty crappy...har har)
20. Your mood? meh
21. Missing someone? Amelie--she's at "school"
22. Your car? The Green Machine Geo Prizm...
23. Something you’re not wearing? a sweater--i cranked the heat up
24. Favorite store? Wegmands
25. Your summer? too fast
26. Love someone? Not someone, SomeMany
27. Your favorite color? Green
28. When is the last time you laughed? today when visiting my sweet husband
29. Last time you cried? last night

2 comments:

Micayla said...

You watch Fringe too? We watch it every Tuesday.... Ryan really likes it, I'm still impartial. It's hard to get into such unrealistic concepts sometimes

Sheri said...

I am shocked about FRINGE! THat show freeks me out- I totally did not peg you as a sci fi girl:)