Sunday, October 26, 2008

Would You Have Been My Friend? A.K.A. Yearbook Yourself

I've seen a lot of people post pictures of themselves a la yearbook yourself and thought I'd give it a spin =)
Here's me in the 50s
(they aren't TOO scary--just a little disturbing)
the 60s/70s
(that first one, YIKES! but otherwise not horrible)


70s/80s
Wow...it's getting more interesting...
This is their version of the year I graduated--
I think it's fairly accurate (only a little less blonde =)
Now for the one that makes my insides shrivel up and die, feast your eyes on 1984:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

9 comments:

Pamela said...

Wow. That is a history of hair, right there. I'm going to do that same post one of these days, and I'm sure I'll look equally as fab.

DeeMarie said...

What fun that is!! I've gotta try .. I'll post my results too.

BluSkies80 said...

the 60's & 70's look great i think=) you could have pulled it off really well shell! also, the grad. one is great=) looks like a fun little thing to try.

so glad that you guys had a great day at the zoo-it was a beautiful day for it!

Julie said...

That is HILARIOUS! My mom SO had that middle hairstyle in the 1960's hair. I think at least one of my aunts as well...

Wow, that 1984 pic was a little horrifying though. I remember that hairstyle. (Thank goodness I was only 10 and wasn't subject to those kind of hairstyles.)

Micayla said...

Haha, that's hilarious! The one of you in the 50's with the librarian looking glass is my favorite.

JerseyGranny said...

Too funny! You look mahvelous!

charmed1 said...

How did you end up with a jeri curl in 1984?!?

DeeMarie said...

It was def fun~ I actually found that I looked like some of my relatives in some of the pics!
:)
Everyone should def go and do it.
yearbookyourself.com

Devin said...

Alright, I just woke up three members of my family from LAUGHING SO HARD!!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!