Friday, October 10, 2008

Halloween-ie and Heartbreak

It's official: Amelie is going to be Alice in Wonderland for Halloween:
Ooo La La!
Now for the heartbreak--as you know I've been doing some dress research for Maeve's impending birth-day. I've searched high and low for something fabulous and cheap. I was looking at Macy's today and found the PERFECT dress--to die for! It was 70% off! It was beautiful and oh so perfect--it was iridescent fabric with beautiful hand sewn embroidery/sequins--sounds gaudy but was really just fabulous. It was technically her size (12 months) but seemed small so I had them search and see if there was another one in the store and supposedly there was but we couldn't find it. Major bummer dude. The search continues! Oh, and if you're wondering what Maeve will be for halloween I'm thinking hand-me-down Amelie's first halloween frog suit...you know, cause she's one and has no idea what's going on and all..=)

2 comments:

BluSkies80 said...

Macy's has the best dress sales! I've gotten HG so many adorable dresses there! I love the Alice in Wonderland costume. Did you get it from the Disney store? Are they on sale yet-more then 25%?

Shelly said...

alice and snow white are on sale at the DS for 40% off! yay!