Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Lord (You Know, The Other One...)


Did you watch Dancing With The Stars last night?
I admit, I'm not a regular viewer but I had to tune in when I saw that Michael Flatley, *The Lord Of The Dance,* was going to be guest judging/performing.
Seeing him dance brought me back--way back--to high school.
My friends and I were a little obsessed (some more than others) with watching Riverdance and later Lord of the Dance.
We even learned how to do folk dancing and would practice whenever we got together (remember Em?).
We had so much goodcleanfun together back in the day!
{I hope my babies find such a wonderful group of God and fun loving teenagers as I had the privilege to hang with. }
My friend Becky and I even wrote poetry about M.F. (don't ask) so, Becky K, this last one's for you:

3 comments:

charmed1 said...

I watched it. I love that show. I'd love to be on that show! It was a little weird to see him in Len's spot. He was the opposite of Len - he was too nice! I haven't ever seen him perform other than the clips they showed but from what I saw he's not bad to look at :)

Pamela said...

What a breath of fresh air MF was compared to that other mean guy. I caught a minute of it Monday at the in-law's house.

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, I was flipping through the channels and caught a few minutes of him judging and totally thought about our good clean fun. *sigh*
I hope Audrey gets the same thing someday too.
Love those memories!