Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wherein I Discuss The Mundane Details Of My Life

The weekend is always such a blur...the get away from me and then I can't remember a thing I did so for posterity, my weekend:
Fridaynight
Birthday shopping for the Maevenator
I *heart* Lakeshore Learning store!

Saturday
Grocery shopping (I also *heart* Wegmans!)
Long coma-like naps
Impromptu late night trip to the Children's Museum
--so fun and uncrowded--
Amelie performed for 20 minutes on the stage a one girl rendition of Michael Jackson's Thriller. (Suhweet.)
Movie/dinner night with friends. Friends Rock.
(As does getting out of the house childless)

Sunday
Church
More Coma-naps
Maeve's 1st Birthday Photo Shoot--Best photo shoot EVER! A million cute pictures and we were done in about 5 minutes.
Awesome.
There you have it! Scintillating, no?
I leave you with a picture of Maeve, walking into the future towards *1*

2 comments:

charmed1 said...

She looks so cute. Sounds like you had a good weekend. Tell me tho - what are those naps like? I can't remember the last time I took a nap :(

Madre said...

go baby girl go - and may the LORD bless each of your steps. we love U !