Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No Tag Backs--You're IT!

Melody tagged me--go check her blog out here--she has some cute kiddos and excellent fashion taste!

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. I'm so bad at tagging people I'm just going to pretend that #3 doesn't exist =)

1. My favorite time of day (aside from Mr. Wonderful coming home) is when the mailman comes. Real Mail Rocks! I used to spend hours every week corresponding with my friends; then life became busy and I only email--that makes me sad.

2. My nose is pierced but I've always wanted a "marilyn" it's a piercing in your upper lip in the spot where her mole was--i guess that's how it got it's name, anyway--I always wanted one until I went to Walmart the other day and saw a lady with TWO nose piercings ON THE SAME SIDE OF HER NOSE and TWO marilyns--I'm done putting metal in my head.

3. I'm a hypochondriac and every time I visit the doctor I'm sure they'll find something that I'm going to die of. My husband does his best to convince me otherwise, but I'm only truly convinced when months later I'm still alive.

4. I believe in hard work, intrinsic motivation and self-reliance; which coincidentally, is why I'm a Republican--I don't think the government should bail out people who make poor choices in life (think bankruptcy, acquiring a mortgage they knew they wouldn't be able to pay eventually etc.).

5. The blessings of God astound me--my loving, supportive, hilarious husband, my beautiful girls, our wonderful family and our good health--what more could I desire?

6. I think yogurt is disgust-o and EVERY single week I have to buy three varieties--one for my husband, one for my toddler and one for my baby. And EVERY week I have to smell it as they eat it and look at it as I feed it to my baby. Gross. Seriously. Gross. I think I'm the only person in the world who feels that way--I'm surrounded by yoggie eaters.

The end!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

I have been wanting to get my nose pierced for ever. And I love yogurt. Mostly I use it as an ingredient, instead of sour cream or buttermilk. But I only like the plain kind. I do hate olives, though, black and green and otherwise. I'm the only person I know who hates olives.

Shelly said...

ew...now you know another one--olives = bleck =)

Anonymous said...

Pamela,
Everyone in the world hates olives. You are NOT alone.

SarahV said...

i don't hate olives! my pop-pop makes yummy ones :) and i like yogurt and i'm against the bail-out and i love michelle.