Monday, October 27, 2008

Meh(on)day....Not Me Edition

Mck Mama started a meme--Not Me Monday--Here's my contribution =)
Today I am not getting over the remnants of Amelie's cold and am definitely not absolutely miserable from a combination of lack of sleep and too much caffeeine.
I was not so tired this morning that I poured Amelie a total of three bowls of cereal before I actually poured the one she requested.
I'm not so tired and grumpy that I did not put up a fight when my husband suggested he come home during his free periods to watch the girls so that I could sleep.
I did not nap for that solid hour--Nope, not me!
Furthermore, I am not so tired and grumpy that I didn't put up a fight when Amelie begged Mr. Wonderful to take her to school for the rest of the morning.
I did not happily wave goodbye.
And I am not currently letting Maeve play on top of the table making phone calls to strangers because it makes her happy.
Even if I were letting her do that, which I'm not...
I would *eventually* unplug the phone so would stop making real calls.
And least of all, I am not typing a blog instead of entertaining a mini-miserable-me-Maeve.
What did you Not-Not do today?

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I most definitely am NOT still wearing my pajamas.

I also have TOTALLY NOT only eaten a frozen burrito, a pot of coffee, grape juice and leftover birthday cake as my only source of nourishment. Because that's how pregnant people get fat, and I'm NOT getting fat.

I also am NOT blogging whilst my sons wreak havoc on my daughter's bedroom. Nope, not me.

And finally, I'm not letting those same boys watch Arthur. Nah, I'm above that.

Sheri said...

ha! Very funny- we are all getting over colds here too! and I did NOT fall asleep (from lack of night time sleep) on the couch with my 3 month old while my 2.5 year old "watched" sesame street uncontained! YIKES!

Sheri said...

oh and good thing he was still there when I woke up from the nap I did NOT take:)