Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Picture of Maeve's Birthday Suit

Remember the Gap dress I was salivating over for the Maevenators big day?
Isn't it lovely?
Well, I decided that $40 was too much for a dress (even with a coupon and birthday money) so I went in a different direction....an entirely different direction....
Meet skull embellished t shirt, ladybug skirt (from TCP--thanks to the coupons I get in the mail every 5 minutes) and black and white striped tights from la Gap.



Tres charmant!
And ever so much more the Mama's personality than the baby's...but that's what having kids is all about....
Scarring them for life and so that they can make it up to you during their teen years.
Have a good night, and as always, the amazing parenting advice is totally free. =)

2 comments:

Pamela said...

My daughter seeks out the skull t-shirts. I've never seen my husband swell with pride the way he does when she begs for a skull and crossbones item. He practically blushes.

Julie said...

Oh, is THAT why my teenage son now hates my guts??!?!?! LOL

I love tights with fun designs. The Jib wore her blue striped ones today, and I'm still trying to coordinate an outfit to go along with the purple polka-dot ones I got a couple of months ago.