Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday Ramblings

* we had such a nice day today--so thankful for our friends who surround us in abundance
* friend day at dance class ROCKS
* friends gathered at chick fil a ROCK too!
* sometimes toddlers DO take naps. Amen!
* i'm so glad that Bible study is tomorrow--so many positive, encouraging ladies refresh my soul
* you can't make everyone happy, but sometimes i ought to try harder to
* i finally have reached a decision (although conflicted) about the birthday party--yay!
* my mama is coming my mama is coming my mama is coming
* Jesus loves me even though I am so far from perfect that it isn't even funny
* we ate cheap ice cream tonight b/c our favorite place is reducing their stores as the season is over (although, is the season for eating ice cream ever really over?)
* maeve started walking around a lot tonight--every time i got my camera, though, she fell over or stopped trying. double drat.
* pushing daisies is on tonight--i must go pop the corn and pour the pepsi in celebration
good night and have a pleasant tomorrow!

3 comments:

Ree said...

I am glad you had a nice day and even more that your madre is coming!
Cherish those moments w/your mom!!
Hope your party is a blast
--it certainly sounds like a fun day!!
The princesses will look the part!!!

Megan and Company said...

Leah is a walking fiend, too. She is also incredibly vain. She gets up, claps for herself and THEN decides to step.

Can't wait for the pink party. Oh, and I think the dance lesson would be PERFECT. I'd literally pay money to see Josh dance with a gaggle of pink girls.

Madre said...

mama is here, mama is here! wish she could stay longer....loved the weekend and love u ALL!